“The True Book”
37. And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.
38. Or do they say: He has forged it? Say: Then bring a chapter like this and invite whom you can besides Allah, if you are truthful.
39. Nay, they reject that of which they have no comprehensive knowledge, and the final sequel of it has not yet come to them; even thus did those before them reject (the truth); see then what was the end of the unjust.
The Holy Prophet
12. Then, it may be that you will give up part of what is revealed to you and your breast will become straitened by it because they say: Why has not a treasure been sent down upon him or an angel come with him? You are only a warner; and Allah is custodian over all things.
13. Or, do they say: He has forged it. Say: Then bring ten forged chapters like it and call upon whom you can besides Allah, if you are truthful.
1. Alif Lam Mim Ra. These are the verses of the Book; and that which is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, but most people do not believe..
1. Alif Lam Ra. These are the verses of the Book and (of) a Quran that makes (things) clear.
2. Often will those who disbelieve wish that they had been Muslims.
64. And We have not revealed to you the Book except that you may make clear to them that about which they differ, ind (as) a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.
89. And on the day when We will raise up in every people a witness against them from among themselves, and bring you as a witness against these. And We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything, and a guidance and mercy and good news for those who submit.
The Children of Israel
45. And when you recite the Quran, We place between you and those who do not believe in the hereafter a hidden barrier;
46. And We have placed coverings on their hearts and a heaviness in their ears lest they understand it, and when you mention your Lord alone in the Quran they turn their backs in aversion.
47. We know best what they listen to when they listen to you, and when they take counsel secretly, when the unjust say: You follow only a man deprived of reason.
48. See what they liken you to! So they have gone astray and cannot find the way.
49. And they say: What! when we shall have become bones and decayed particles, shall we then certainly be raised up, being a new creation?
88. Say: If men and jinn should combine together to bring the like of this Quran, they could not bring the like of it, though some of them were aiders of others.
106. And it is a Quran which We have revealed in portions so that you may read it to the people by slow degrees, and We have revealed it, revealing in portions.
107. Say: Believe in it or believe not; surely those who are given the knowledge before it fall down on their faces, making obeisance when it is recited to them.
108. And they say: Glory be to our Lord! most surely the promise of our Lord was to be fulfilled.
109. And they fall down on their faces weeping, and it adds to their humility.
1. (All) praise is due to Allah, Who revealed the Book to His servant and did not make in it any crookedness.
2. Rightly directing, that he might give warning of severe punishment from Him and give good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a goodly reward,
3. Staying in it for ever;
1. (This is) a chapter which We have revealed and made obligatory and in which We have revealed clear communications that you may be mindful.
1. Ta Sin! These are the verses of the Quran and the Book that makes (things) clear
2. A guidance and good news for the believers,
3. Who keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and of the hereafter, they are sure.
4. As to those who do not believe in the hereafter, We have surely made their deeds fair-seeming to them, but they blindly wander on.
5. These are they who shall have an evil punishment, and in the hereafter they shall be the greatest losers.
6. And most surely you are made to receive the Quran from the Wise, the Knowing God.
2. These are the verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.
47. And thus have We revealed the Book to you. So those whom We have given the Book believe in it, and of these there are those who believe in it, and none deny Our communications except the unbelievers.
48. And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could those who say untrue things have doubted.
49. Nay! these are clear communications in the breasts of those who are granted knowledge; and none deny Our communications except the unjust.
2. The revelation of the Book, there is no doubt in it, is from the Lord of the worlds.
1. The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.
2. Surely We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, therefore serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience.
23. Allah has revealed the best announcement, a book conformable in its various parts, repeating, whereat do shudder the skins of those who fear their Lord, then their skins and their hearts become pliant to the remembrance of Allah; this is Allah’s guidance, He guides with it whom He pleases; and (as for) him whom Allah makes err, there is no guide for him.
2. The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Knowing,
17, 22, 32, 40. And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?
“The True Book”
7. And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the LORD hath said will we do, and be obedient.
58. If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
24. And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,
25. That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,
26. Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
8. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
14. And when they brought out the money that was brought into the house of the LORD, Hilkiah the priest found a book of the law of the LORD given by Moses.
16. Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
16. Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
The Qur’an calls itself God’s word and claims that it came directly from God. The Bible also claims to be the word of God. Both books contradict each other on almost every subject.
The major theme of this book is to show this gaping contradiction between these two Books. This leads us to the question: Are they given by the same One Supreme Author?
Only one Book can be God’s Word. It is our duty to make the right choice between the two.