The Destiny of Believers in Paradise
“The Destiny of Believers in Paradise”
25. And convey good news to those who believe and do good deeds, that they shall have gardens in which rivers flow; whenever they shall be given a portion of the fruit thereof, they shall say: This is what was given to us before; and they shall be given the like of it, and they shall have pure mates in them, and in them, they shall abide.
72. Allah has promised to the believing men and the believing women gardens, beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them, and goodly dwellings in gardens of perpetual abode; and best of all is Allah’s goodly pleasure; that is the grand achievement.
22. And those who are constant, seeking the pleasure of their Lord, and keep up prayer and spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them secretly and openly and repel evil with good; as for those, they shall have the (happy) issue of the abode
23. The gardens of perpetual abode which they will enter along with those who do good from among their parents and their spouses and their offspring; and the angels will enter in upon them from every gate:
31. The gardens of perpetuity, they shall enter them, rivers flowing beneath them; they shall have in them what they please. Thus does Allah reward those who guard (against evil),
30. Surely (as for) those who believe and do good, We do not waste the reward of him who does a good work.
31. These it is for whom are gardens of perpetuity beneath which rivers flow, ornaments shall be given to them therein of bracelets of gold, and they shall wear green robes of fine silk and thick silk brocade interwoven with gold, reclining therein on raised couches; excellent the recompense and goodly the resting place
23. Surely Allah will make those who believe and do good deeds enter gardens beneath which rivers flow; they shall be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and (with) pearls, and their garments therein shall be of silk.
16. They shall have therein what they desire abiding (in it); it is a promise which it is proper to be prayed for from your Lord.
33. Gardens of perpetuity, they shall enter therein; they shall be made to wear therein bracelets of gold and pearls, and their dress therein shall be silk.
55. Surely the dwellers of the garden shall on that day be in an occupation quite happy.
56. They and their wives shall be in shades, reclining on raised couches.
57. They shall have fruits therein, and they shall have whatever they desire.
58. Peace: a word from a Merciful Lord.
40. Save the servants of Allah, the purified ones.
41. For them is a known sustenance,
42. Fruits, and they shall be highly honored,
43. In gardens of pleasure,
44. On thrones, facing each other.
45. A bowl shall be made to go round them from water running out of springs,
46. White, delicious to those who drink.
47. There shall be no trouble in it, nor shall they be exhausted therewith.
48. And with them shall be those who restrain the eyes, having beautiful eyes;
49. This is a reminder; and most surely there is an excellent resort for those who guard (against evil),
50. The gardens of perpetuity, the doors are opened for them.
51. Reclining therein, calling therein for many fruits and drink.
52. And with them shall be those restraining their eyes, equals in age.
53. This is what you are promised for the day of reckoning.
54. Most surely this is Our sustenance; it shall never come to an end;
Ornaments of Gold
69. Those who believed in Our communications and were submissive:
70. Enter the garden, you and your wives; you shall be made happy.
71. There shall be sent round to them golden bowls and drinking-cups and therein shall be what their souls yearn after and (wherein) the eyes shall delight, and you shall abide therein.
72. And this is the garden which you are given as an inheritance on account of what you did.
73. For you therein are many fruits of which you shall eat.
51. Surely those who guard (against evil) are in a secure place,
52. In gardens and springs;
53. They shall wear of fine and thick silk, (sitting) face to face;
54. Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.
55. They shall call therein for every fruit in security;
15. A parable of the garden which those guarding (against evil) are promised: Therein are rivers of water that does not alter, and rivers of milk the taste whereof does not change, and rivers of drink delicious to those who drink, and rivers of honey clarified and for them therein are all fruits and protection from their Lord. (Are these) like those who abide in the fire and who are made to drink boiling water so it rends their bowels asunder.
54. Reclining on beds, the inner coverings of which are of silk brocade; and the fruits of the two gardens shall be within reach.
55. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
56. In them shall be those who restrained their eyes; before them neither man nor jinn shall have touched them.
57. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
58. As though they were rubies and pearls.
59. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
60. Is the reward of goodness aught but goodness?
61. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
62. And besides these two are two (other) gardens:
63. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
64. Both inclining to blackness.
65. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
66. In both of them are two springs gushing forth.
67. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
68. In both are fruits and palms and pomegranates.
69. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
70. In them are goodly things, beautiful ones.
71. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
72. Pure ones confined to the pavilions.
73. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
74. Man has not touched them before them nor jinn.
75. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?
76. Reclining on green cushions and beautiful carpets.
11. These are they who are drawn nigh (to Allah),
12. In the gardens of bliss.
13. A numerous company from among the first,
14. And a few from among the latter.
15. On thrones decorated,
16. Reclining on them, facing one another.
17. Round about them shall go youths never altering in age,
18. With goblets and ewers and a cup of pure drink;
19. They shall not be affected with headache thereby, nor shall they get exhausted,
20. And fruits such as they choose,
21. And the flesh of fowl such as they desire.
22. And pure, beautiful ones,
23. The like of the hidden pearls:
24. A reward for what they used to do.
25. They shall not hear therein vain or sinful discourse,
26. Except the word peace, peace.
27. And the companions of the right hand; how happy are the companions of the right hand!
28. Amid thornless lote-trees,
29. And banana-trees (with fruits), one above another.
30. And extended shade,
31. And water flowing constantly,
32. And abundant fruit,
33. Neither intercepted nor forbidden,
34. And exalted thrones.
35. Surely We have made them to grow into a (new) growth,
36. Then We have made them virgins,
37. Loving, equals in age,
38. For the sake of the companions of the right hand.
39. A numerous company from among the first…
“The Destiny of Believers in Paradise”
25. For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27. Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
23. The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
24. Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
25. Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
26. Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
27. And last of all the woman died also.
28. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
29. Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11. And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10. And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12. Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
In the Qur’an:
1. Relaxation on cushions, facing each other.
2. Satisfaction of EVERY WISH (such as food and drink).
3. Satisfaction of sexual needs, using mostly virgins whom they did not touch before.
4. Wearing green garments and golden jewellery.
In the Bible:
1. Believers stand and worship God, actually beholding at His face, as only Adam did before the fall.
2. God promises satisfaction of EVERY NEED.
3. There are no sexual activities in the presence of God.
4. Believers wear white garments which have been washed in the Blood of Jesus. There are no other jewelled accessories except for golden crowns which will be thrown at the feet of Jesus.
According to the Qur’an, the rewards for Muslims are the enjoyment of pleasures and lusts of earthly life (eating, rest, sex).
According to the Bible, the reward of believers is to see God and to be in His presence!